A total of 7 One-Designs were built in Tasmania. Their status is listed below, by sail number:
- (1) Weene – Built 1910, by Charles Lucas, for E. H. Webster – Now on Sydney Harbour being sailed by Ben Stoner;
- (2) Pandora – Built 1910, by Charles Lucas, for D. Barclay Jr – Now in Kettering;
- (3) Curlew – Built 1911, by Charles Lucas, for Douglas, Tarleton and Knight – Last heard of at Logan Village (south of Brisbane);
- (4) Vanity – Built 1911, by Charles Lucas, for W. Darling, Dr Ireland and Stanley Crisp – restored by Peter Kerr at Deagon Slipways for Robert Virtue now back in Hobart;
- (5) Pilgrim – Built by E. Jack of Launceston, moved to Melbourne in the 1960s currently awaiting restoration;
- (6) Canobie – Built 1911, by Charles Lucas, for A. J. Cotton. Recently restored for Owen Stacey in Perth .
- (-) Gannet – Built 1911 by Charles Lucas, for Charles Shannon of Geelong. Restored by Martin Cox and is now in Sydney